We believe in…
- Serving you with courtesy as promptly as possible
- Answering all your questions to the best of our ability
- Recommending the appropriate solution every time
- Free repair inspection
- Service and repair of all models
- Parts for most any brand
$45 Safety Tune-up:
- Adjust brake and gear systems for optimal operation
- Secure handlebars, stem, seat and wheels
- Inspect frame and fork for damage
- Inflate tires to proper pressure
$95 Service Package basic:
- Safety tune-up plus:
- Adjust bearings in wheels, crank and fork
- Straighten wheels and tighten spokes
- Lubricate brake cables, shift cables and controls
- Lubricate derailleurs, chain, and brake calipers
$130 Service Package deluxe:
- Include all of basic service package plus:
- Degrease chain, derailleurs, sprockets, chain rings, re-lube
Overhaul (price varies by complexity):
- The most comprehensive repair service
- Includes major tune-up plus:
- Remove all components from the bike for cleaning
- Remove bearings from all assemblies
- Degrease everything
- Repack/replace bearings
We offer Financing with Trek Card. Walk in and Ride out… with the bike of your dreams!
… The Trek Card offers you the chance to increase your buying power with affordable financing plans. This card is accepted for any purchase at Excel Bike. Easy and quick online application or apply in person at Excel Bike. Qualify and get a new card instantly! Manage your account online.
Layaway… 25% deposit required. No service charge for layaways unless you want to terminate the layaway. There’s a 15% restock charge on all returned layaways after 14 days, to cover the various costs associated with a layaway. Bikes due in future shipments may be subject to price increases.
The bicycle you buy, and especially where you buy it, has a huge impact on your safety, comfort, and how much fun you have riding! We make bike buying easy and fun! Bicycles are fun vehicles that can travel at high speeds and withstand even demanding conditions. To do their best, they need to be constructed of high-quality materials, assembled by competent and trained bicycle mechanics, and properly adjusted to fit you right. By purchasing your new bike from Excel Bike instead of from a mass merchant or “discount” department store you receive numerous important advantages. Check us out!